Your Brave Song - Hardcover
Availability: In stock
Retail Price: $17.99
In Single Qty Only: $12.59 You save 31%
- Buy 0 for $11.51 each and save 37%
Early one foggy morning, Una Rayne feels unsure about the day ahead of her. She sits down on the porch with her mama, who sings a song of truth over her: “Jesus loves you, makes you strong. In Him, you’re brave and you belong.” Una Rayne steps bravely into her day, her mama’s words a reminder of how much she is loved by Jesus. When no one seems to want to sit with Una Rayne at lunchtime, she bravely sings the song, and others are drawn to come sit with her. Through the song, the children hear that they are chosen and loved by Jesus, “not for what you do, but for who you are. For whose you are.” As Una Rayne continues to live with bravery and kindness, the song spreads throughout the world and fills the hearts of all who hear it.
Many children face fear and uncertainty. This book gives them the confidence to know that they are secure and safe in Jesus, no matter what comes. It also encourages them to share God’s love with others because bravery in Jesus is contagious and world-changing!
- A page to attach your child’s picture that makes this a uniquely personalized kids’ book
- Exquisite acrylic artwork by illustrator Amy Grimes
- Inspirational prose about finding your security and identity in Christ
- A rhyming song that kids can memorize easily so that they can return to its truth every day
This heartfelt story will help your child internalize the truth that their ultimate sense of well-being can be found in the love of Jesus Christ.
|Release Date||Feb 7, 2023|
|Publisher||Tyndale House Publishers|