Strong like Water - Softcover
Retail Price: $17.99
In Single Qty Only: $12.59 You save 31%
- Buy 0 for $11.51 each and save 37%
- Buy 123 for $11.51 each and save 37%
When it comes to difficult circumstances, we’ve all heard the platitudes: “No pain, no gain.” “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.” But if we spend our lives trying to be “the strong one,” we become exhausted, burned-out, and disconnected from our truest selves.
What if it were different? Could there be a different way to be strong? Could strength mean more than pushing on and pushing through pain, bearing every heavy burden on our own? What if, instead, true strength were more like the tide: soft and bold, fierce and gentle, moving together as one powerful force?
In Strong like Water, author and trauma therapist Aundi Kolber offers a framework for true flourishing. With each page, you’ll:
- Learn how your nervous system shapes your experience so that we can move through pain instead of being stuck in it.
- Explore various practices, rhythms, and resources to support you in challenging circumstances with compassion and hope.
- Discover how to internalize connection, love, and safety—empowering you with greater resilience.
A different, more expansive way of healing, wholeness, and possibly—especially—strength is possible. We were made to be strong like water.
|Release Date||Mar 21, 2023|
|Publisher||Tyndale House Publishers|