Stress - Softcover
Availability: In stock
Retail Price: $5.99
In Single Qty Only: $4.19 You save 31%
- Buy 124 for $3.83 each and save 37%
Whether you are personally experiencing a stressful time in your life—or if you are someone who has a heart to minister to those who are being burdened by stress, this quick reference book is for you.
- Discover the 7 common causes and symptoms of stress—and practical ways to overcome them.
- 13 practical stress management techniques and tips for stress relief.
- Learn the difference between healthy and unhealthy forms of stress.
- Find out if you are showing the emotional, physical, and spiritual symptoms of stress with its helpful stress test.
Since stress begins in your mind, much misery comes from incorrect thinking. Fortunately, what you choose to think is in your control.
- Wrong Belief that Causes Stress:
June Hunt dives into the Word of God and pulls out key principles on how to live a healthy well-balanced life. Whether your stress comes from work, church, family responsibilities, tense relationships (or all the above), find out practical ways to relieve stress and rest in God's peace. By recognizing the causes, effects, and symptoms of stress, you can start taking the necessary steps to refresh, renew, and refocus your life.
|Release Date||Mar 20, 2014|
|Series||Hope for the Heart|