Self-Worth - Softcover
Availability: In stock
Retail Price: $5.99
In Single Qty Only: $4.19 You save 31%
- Buy 124 for $3.83 each and save 37%
If you look anywhere other than to God the God who created you with a purpose and a plan, your view of your own value is in grave danger of being distorted. In this Christian book by June Hunt, learn how to gain self–confidence–confidence based on God and a healthy perspective of your identity in Christ. Before you were ever born, God established your real worth by knowing you, choosing you, and ultimately by dying for you!
In the Characteristics section of Self–Worth, June Hunt defines:
- What low self–worth looks like
- What can sabotage true spiritual growth
- The impact of having rejecting parents
- How rejection from others can rule you
- Why comparing yourself to others is costly
In the section titled, "Steps to Solution," June Hunt gives you practical advice on:
- Getting rid of your guilt
- How to resist being a prisoner of poor parenting
- How to have a heart of forgiveness
- 7 steps to self–acceptance
- How to answer 7 self–defeating statements
- And much more
Learn to leave behind feelings of worthlessness and experience your true worth the worth you have in the eyes of your heavenly Father.
Perfect for small group & Bible studies, Sunday school, young adult and youth ministry, chaplaincy, Christian counseling, addiction & recovery programs, Church giveaways, and much more!
|Release Date||May 1, 2013|
|Series||Hope for the Heart|