Parenting Generation Screen - Softcover
Availability: In stock
Retail Price: $15.99
In Single Qty Only: $11.19 You save 31%
- Buy 123 for $10.23 each and save 37%
Maybe your kids are like many others—glued to their smartphones, social media, and streaming entertainment. While we know excessive screen time, especially social media, isn’t healthy, how do we teach our kids to become screenwise?
Prioritizing connection over correction, Parenting Generation Screen equips you with key questions and conversations to help you process screen limits with and for your kids. You’ll learn how to dialogue in meaningful ways about social media, entertainment, and screen time so they learn to be wise in the digital world.
Jonathan McKee speaks and writes worldwide about technology and social media for families—and has three kids of his own. He addresses such questions as:
- At what age should my child get a phone or screen?
- Can my kid have a phone in their bedroom?
- How does social media affect my teen’s mental health and sleep?
- What dangers are really lurking on social media?
- How can I best use parental controls?
|Release Date||Aug 3, 2021|
|Publisher||Focus on the Family|