New Believer's Bible NLT (Softcover) - Softcover
Availability: In stock
Retail Price: $19.99
In Single Qty Only: $13.99 You save 31%
- Buy 16 for $11.39 each and save 44%
This expanded edition has been newly typeset and includes all of the original New Believer’s Bible notes and features plus an expansion to the existing topics and some new ones from the Start! Bible. All content has been refreshed for today’s language and needs.
The New Believer’s Bible contains a number of special features to give you the biblical knowledge you need to grow as a Christian:
- “Cornerstones” notes cover the basics of Christian belief. Here you will learn about the Trinity, angels, Satan, Heaven, hell, forgiveness, peace, joy, love, and other essential teachings of the Bible.
- “First Steps” notes help you know God and his plan for you. Discover how to know you are saved, find the right church, study the Bible, resist temptation, talk with God, and much more.
- “Off & Running notes” show you how you can enjoy God’s blessings and direction in all areas of your life: career, marriage, family, finances, and relationships.
- “Big Questions” notes tackle those difficult issues you may be dealing with right now as a new believer.
- How You Can Know God: Discover how to be saved and how to be assured of your salvation.
- Glossary of Christian Terms: An explanation of key biblical and doctrinal terms in language you can easily understand.
- Special Charts: A resource that highlights key biblical information.
- Fifty-two Great Bible Stories: A brief summary, Scripture reference, and page number for the best-loved stories from God’s Word.
- Prophecies about Jesus: A list of Old Testament prophecies about Jesus and how they were fulfilled in the New Testament.
- Memory Verses: Effective steps for memorizing God’s Word; highlights over 130 of the most important verses to commit to memory.
- How to Study the Bible: An easy-to-follow strategy for getting the most out of your Bible reading. It also includes two simple reading plans.
- Overview of the Bible: A concise overview of each book of the Bible, including author, date, style, and summary of contents.
|Release Date||Mar 3, 2020|
|Publisher||Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.|
|Bible Contents||Bible Old and New Testament|