Kingdom Woman - Hardcover
Availability: In stock
Retail Price: $22.99
In Single Qty Only: $16.09 You save 31%
- Buy 40 for $14.71 each and save 37%
Women, lean in: You grace this world with insight, sensitivity, and spiritual beauty that has made you a force behind great accomplishments. Much of what comes in the life of a kingdom woman may not make headlines, but when you become passionate about what God is passionate about, positive change can occur in lives, families, communities, and even our nation. Your solution to the burdens of this life is found in humbling yourself before Jesus Christ and surrendering to the Word of God.
Together with his daughter, Crystal Evans Hurst, Dr. Tony Evans shows you what it means to live as a kingdom woman, to walk by faith (not just talk about it), to make decisions in alignment with God, to raise up the next generation, and to discover that tremendous freedom comes when your ultimate submission is under a caring and loving God.
How do you do this? Kingdom Woman serves as a path to help you along the journey of life as you learn to:
- Let go of hopelessness and disappointment and fully experience your destiny
- Value what God values—humility, meekness, and the beauty of a servant’s heart
- Confidently follow God on the pathway of faith, even if you can’t see the destination
- Choose to have faith to believe that the dark road you are traveling on will eventually yield to a sunrise
- Pursue God and His Word in a way that your actions follow His instructions
- Exercise authority for heavenly intervention in your earthly affairs
God is writing your story. Live like He designed you to be.
|Release Date||Jul 16, 2013|
|Publisher||Focus on the Family|