How to Find God New Testament (Third Edition) NLT - Softcover
Availability: In stock
Retail Price: $7.99
In Single Qty Only: $2.99 You save 63%
- Buy 48 for $2.84 each and save 65%
- Buy 480 for $2.79 each and save 66%
- Buy 1728 for $2.69 each and save 67%
- Buy 10368 for $2.39 each and save 71%
How to Find God, Living Water For Those Who Thirst - New Testament is uniquely designed to help the new Christian read, study, and understand the Bible. It includes features that help Christians develop and deepen their faith, while providing a foundation for their new life in Christ.
This expanded edition has been newly typeset and includes all of the original New Believer’s Bible notes and features plus an expansion to the existing topics and some new ones from the Start! Bible. All content has been refreshed for today’s language and needs.
- Easy-to-read New Living Translation text
- How to Study The Bible
- A One Year New Testament reading plan
- Four Feature Tracks instruct and encourage readers in the Christian faith. Cornerstones covers the basics of Christian belief. Readers learn about the Trinity, angels, Satan, heaven, love, and other essential teachings of the Bible
- First Steps helps readers know God and his plan for them. Readers discover how to know they are saved, find the right church, study the Bible, and much more
- Off and Running shows readers how they can enjoy God's blessings and direction in all areas of their life such as career, marriage, family, finances, etc.
- Big Questions tackles difficult questions often asked by new Christians like "Why is Jesus Christ the only way to God?"
- How You Can Know God is a clear gospel presentation that explains to readers how they can be saved
- Glossary of Christian Terms explains key biblical and doctrinal terminology in easy-to-understand language
- Special Charts highlight important biblical information: 23 Great Bible Stories, Prophecies about Jesus, Memory Verses, How to Study the Bible, and Overview of the Bible
- Also available in SPANISH!
|Release Date||Mar 3, 2020|
|Publisher||Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.|
|Bible Contents||New Testament|