God's Hand in Our Hardship - Pamphlet
Availability: In stock
Retail Price: $4.99
In Single Qty Only: $3.49 You save 31%
- Buy 500 for $3.19 each and save 37%
This perspective-shifting pamphlet answers the tough questions most of us have about God and suffering, such as:
- How can a gracious and loving God allow anyone to suffer?
- Why do “good” people have to suffer? Don’t they deserve better?
- What possible good can come through suffering?
3 Key Features of God’s Hand in Our Hardship
- Bible-Based—Packed with dozens of Scriptures and helps straight from the Word of God, get solid advice for navigating trials that will guide you towards hope and spiritual growth.
- Practical—This pamphlet isn’t just fluffy encouragement and hopeful words: get real, practical steps you can take today to apply God’s Word to your life and allow him to transform your hurts into hope.
- Relevant—Instead of religious cliches or sugarcoated greeting-card advice, get a wealth of experience and eternal hope from someone who has been there and suffered the pains of loss and illness. Filled with real stories from real people, enjoy having inspiring testimonies of those that found their hope in the Lord.
- Personal & individual use
- Small group study
- Hospital ministry
- Outreach ministry
- Church giveaways
- And more!
Joni Eareckson Tada offers hope to people struggling with health and emotional challenges. After a 1967 diving accident left Joni Eareckson Tada a spinal cord-injured quadriplegic, she embarked on a lifelong study to make sense of suffering from God’s perspective. Joni Eareckson Tada is now an international advocate for individuals with disabilities, and the founder of the non-profit organization, Joni & Friends.
|Release Date||Apr 1, 2018|