Give Me Understanding That I May Live - Softcover
Availability: In stock
Retail Price: $21.99
- Buy 60 for $14.07 each and save 37%
A Biblical Perspective of Suffering and Its Place in the Christian Life
Since creation’s fall, suffering has been part of earthly life. At times, it can feel overwhelming, even for believers who trust in the Lord. The Suffering and the Christian Life series provides help and hope from Scripture for those who are suffering.
In volume 2 of this series, Mark Talbot explores Scripture’s account of the origin, spread, and eventual end of suffering, giving Christians the perspective they need to get through life’s difficult times. He encourages readers to see themselves within the Bible’s storyline (creation, rebellion, redemption, and consummation), finding the courage to endure and taking comfort that God is at work for their good.
- A Careful Biblical Examination of Why We Suffer: Explains why we suffer in terms of the full biblical story
- A Concise Overview of Redemptive History: Looks at the 4 stages of the Christian story (creation, rebellion, redemption, and consummation) to offer real hope to suffering saints
- Biblical Encouragement for Difficult Times: A helpful resource for believers—from teenagers to the elderly—who are dealing with grief, illness, persecution, or pain
- An Expansive Look at Suffering throughout Scripture: Includes numerous footnotes and additional advice for readers who want to explore this topic in greater depth
|Release Date||Jul 12, 2022|
|Series||Suffering and the Christian Life|