Finding Hope in Crisis - Softcover
Availability: In stock
Retail Price: $14.99
In Single Qty Only: $10.49 You save 31%
- Buy 72 for $9.59 each and save 37%
A diagnosis. Death of a loved one. A layoff. A broken relationship. Life changes in a nanosecond when storms sweep in, often without warning. With minds barely able to think clearly, we often set our Bible aside. However, in reality, that’s when we need its comfort and strength most. This devotional is written for those longing for hope, but are lacking the ability to focus on a lengthy Scripture passage.
Enjoy having a devotional that will help you:
- Tap into inner strength and wisdom with short reflections
- Make the best of your day without shame or guilt, using encouragement from God’s Word
- Find comfort in routine in meeting with the Lord daily
This Christian book contains 90 devotions. Each day’s entry follows a simple pattern:
- Key Verse
- Pause (short devotion)
- Ponder (application question or action step)
- Pray (short prayer)
- Relevant quote
Whether this is for you, a loved one, a friend at church, neighbor, or coworker, this book is for those who are in crisis. Crisis looks different for everyone. For some, it means facing the fallout of betrayal or divorce. For others, it means a cancer diagnosis, the death of a loved one, experiencing job loss or home foreclosure, or watching an adult child make choices that carry lifelong consequences. Some would say that hitting a relationship roadblock with a friend or family member constitutes crisis, while others would say it’s losing their family pet.
Regardless, their greatest need is hope. They need reassurance that God’s love will never let them go, His presence will never leave them, and His strength will carry them through. Finding Hope in Crisis addresses these needs as follows:
- Its overall message directs their minds to God’s character and promises. These bite-sized bits of truth will feed their soul and give them the strength and encouragement needed for that day.
- Its devotions are short enough to read and keep their focus even when their minds are on overload.
- Its relevant quotes reinforce the day’s teaching to help them remember that particular truth.
|Release Date||Feb 1, 2021|