Christianity in East and Southeast Asia - Softcover
Availability: In stock
Retail Price: $39.95
In Single Qty Only: $27.96 You save 31%
- Buy 12 for $25.57 each and save 36%
—Brian Talbot, Ministry Broughty Ferry Baptist Church, SBET
Taking the analysis of worldwide Christianity to a deeper level of detail, this volume focuses on Christianity in East and Southeast Asia, covering every country and offering both reliable demographic information and original interpretative essays by indigenous scholars and practitioners. It maps patterns of growth and decline, assesses major traditions and movements, analyzes key themes, and examines current trends. As a comprehensive account of the presence of Christianity in every country in East and Southeast Asia, this volume is set to become a standard work of reference in its field.
Combines empirical data and original analysis to give a uniquely detailed account of Christianity in East and Southeast Asia:
- Profiles the leading features and current trends of each of the major Christian traditions in every country in East and Southeast Asia
- Written by indigenous scholars with expertise in their field
- Assesses the direction of Christian faith in East and Southeast Asia in relation to such key themes as faith and culture, worship and spirituality, theology, social and political engagement, mission and evangelism, religious freedom, gender, interfaith relations, migration, environment, and the colonial and postcolonial context.
- Attractively presents statistical and demographic information
|Release Date||May 4, 2022|