Breaking the Bonds of Fear - Softcover
Availability: In stock
Retail Price: $2.99
In Single Qty Only: $2.09 You save 31%
- Buy 300 for $1.91 each and save 37%
There might be times in your life where you're not sure if God really cares about your circumstances but looking at specific stories in the Bible will help you see God's bigger picture. God wants you to trust in Him, and when you read this pamphlet, you will clearly see how much God cares for you.
Joni also talks about the fear that was generated from her own life and the steps that were taken to grow confidence in the Lord after the tragic accident that left her quadriplegic. Even death is not something to fear when our trust rests in the only one who conquered death! Let Jesus be the ballast of your ship, for it is only then that you will find peace and restoration from fear.
Key Features of this Pamphlet
- Bible-based: Scripture-focused, this pamphlet will guide you through your journey using relevant verses
- Practical: have practical advice and solutions to help yourself or those you serve
- Compassionate: this pamphlet was written by an author that has wrestled and made peace with God over chronic pain
- Easy-to-Understand: avoids complicated theology and boils down biblical principles in an easy-to-read way that you can grasp in minutes
About the Author
Joni Eareckson Tada offers hope to people struggling with health and emotional challenges. After a 1967 diving accident left her a spinal cord-injured quadriplegic, Tada embarked on a lifelong study to make sense of suffering from God’s perspective. Joni Eareckson Tada is now an international advocate for individuals with disabilities, and the founder of the non-profit organization, Joni & Friends.
|Release Date||Feb 10, 2014|