10 Questions and Answers on Jehovah's Witnesses - Pamphlet
Availability: In stock
Retail Price: $4.99
In Single Qty Only: $3.49 You save 31%
- Buy 500 for $3.19 each and save 37%
10 Questions & Answers on Jehovah’s Witnesses is an excellent tool for outreach and missions groups, or for anyone wanting to understand more about this controversial religious group. This compelling 10 Q & A pamphlet examines critical questions regarding the beliefs and practices of the Jehovah’s Witnesses and responds with what the Bible teaches about each:
- How did Jehovah’s Witnesses begin?
- Is God’s true name really Jehovah?
- Is the Trinity really a pagan doctrine?
- Is Jesus Christ God?
- Is the Holy Spirit just God’s active force?
- Will only 144,000 people go to heaven?
- Can only Jehovah’s Witnesses be saved?
- Is the Watchtower’s New World Translation reliable?
- Which is the final authority: the Bible or the Watchtower?
- What else do Jehovah’s Witnesses believe?
10 Questions & Answers on Jehovah’s Witnesses pamphlet provides answers to 10 of the most important questions regarding Jehovah’s Witnesses. Readers and students of other religions and cults will find answers to these and other claims Jehovah’s Witnesses make:
- It’s critical to call God by his personal name, Jehovah
- Christianity’s idea of the Trinity is like Babylonian and Egyptian mythology
- After the death of the original apostles, Christianity slipped into the Great Apostasy
- In heaven, Jesus was an archangel
- Only the 144,000 Christians living between Pentecost and 1935, called the anointed class, will live in Heaven as spirits forever
- Jehovah’s Witnesses don’t believe in holidays and celebrations
|Release Date||Nov 28, 2006|