How to Find God Living Water for Those Who Thirst - New Believer's NT - Softcover
Availability: In stock
Retail Price: $7.99
In Single Qty Only: $2.99 You save 63%
- Buy 48 for $2.84 each and save 65%
- Buy 192 for $2.79 each and save 66%
- Buy 480 for $2.69 each and save 67%
- Buy 960 for $2.64 each and save 67%
- Buy 1728 for $2.59 each and save 68%
Due to a delay with our most recent print run, orders for How to Find God will go on back order until we receive our shipment. Tentatively within a month.
Until we receive stock, this needs to be ordered separately.
Featuring notes written by leading evangelist Greg Laurie, the New Believer's Bible New Testament is designed to help new Christians understand and grow in their new-found faith.
The New Believer's New Testament is perfect as a gift edition for evangelism or for new Christians looking for an instructional and devotional. It's also ideal for mature Christians who want to better understand the basics of their faith.
- Easy-to-read New Living Translation text
- Four Feature Tracks instruct and encourage readers in the Christian faith. Cornerstones covers the basics of Christian belief. Readers learn about the Trinity, angels, Satan, heaven, love, and other essential teachings of the Bible
- First Steps helps readers know God and his plan for them. Readers discover how to know they are saved, find the right church, study the Bible, and much more
- Off and Running shows readers how they can enjoy God's blessings and direction in all areas of their life such as career, marriage, family, finances, etc.
- Big Questions tackles difficult questions often asked by new Christians like "Why do bad things happen to good people?"
- How You Can Know God is a clear gospel presentation that explains to readers how they can be saved
- Glossary of Christian Terms explains key biblical and doctrinal terminology in easy-to-understand language
- Special Charts highlight important biblical information: 52 Great Bible Stories, Prophecies about Jesus, Memory Verses, How to Study the Bible, and Overview of the Bible
|Dimensions||5 1/2 x8 1/4|
|Release Date||Jun 1, 2007|
|Publisher||Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.|
|Bible Contents||New Testament|
- Great teacher-Witness
Price Value Quality
- Easy to read
Price Value Quality
- Truly GREAT resource to give away !!!
Really excellent resource to give away to anyone who is considering or has just accepted Christ. A lot of easy to understand but important topics like;
Off and Running shows readers how they can enjoy God's blessings and direction in all areas of their life such as career, marriage, family, finances, etc.
Big Questions tackles difficult questions often asked by new Christians like "Why do bad things happen to good people?"
And many more including a great index of topics in the back of the book...
Excellent for prison ministries as well !!!
I highly recommend it. (Posted on 5/10/2011)